A classic Jamaican jerk recipe straight from Charley's cabinet.
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Cut ribs into serving size portions, boil for 1 hour. Add salt to taste.
- Drain ribs, then place in a large roasting pan.
- Coat ribs with Charley King’s Jamaican Jerk Rub.
- Preheat grill to medium heat, positioning grate 4” above heat source.
Brush grill grate with preferred cooking oil.
- Baste ribs with Charley King’s Jamaican Jerk Sauce.
Cook ribs on grill for 30 minutes.
Did you give this recipe a try? Let us know how it turned out in the comments below, or share with a friend.